5 Instagram Story Ideas to Share your Photos
Instagram is one of the most active platforms where millions of photos are shared daily through stories. As stories disappear in 24 hours, your story's designs should be more vibrant and engaging to create successful engagement. So there is a great need to be creative when making aesthetic content.
Find a selection of beautifully created instagram story templates for business owners for a variety of themes on one App. Mojo App has created different styles of video templates that are easy and enjoyable to make, it will surely work wonders for you. Knowing also that there are constant updates on the templates. Thus photographers can save time in making videos.
Also due to the versatility of Instagram stories, Mojo App allows you to save your time and effort to create 15 seconds stories that will not overcrowd your timeline. Therefore, with the Mojo App you can showcase your products or services in a more personable side to target your niche.
Some tips to use the templates on Mojo App:
- First of all, you need to download Mojo App (but your experience will depend on whether you are using the Pro version or the free one).
- Mojo App provides a variety of templates to all tastes and needs. Choose the template of your choice and let’s get started.
- Choose pictures from landscape, portrait or square format.
- Add your pictures instantly by clicking on the ‘plus’ button to upload pictures from your gallery.
- Mojo provides for various features such as adding your desired text, in your desired color. Choose your fonts, size, timing and size. Adding quotes or small personal statements is also a plausible option.
- Customize your background colour or simply add one of your pictures as a blurred background.
- You can further add music of your choice and add filters to your pictures.
- As a photographer, you can add your logo to show ownership of the picture
- Use Hashtags, GIFS, and stickers, to increase engagement with your audience.
- >You have the possibility to add a new page after your template to add your other social media links.
- The best part is you can upload your videos directly from Mojo App to Instagram and other social media platforms.
Here are our best selected Instagram Story Templates for Photographers you could explore in the ‘photography’ selection on Mojo App. You can also find instagram story templates for fitness, and instagram story templates for restaurant in our free app.
Instagram story template 1: Before and After image edit
As a photographer, you are prone to editing your pictures. Make engaging videos by showing your talent to bring magic to a picture by making ‘before and after’ edits of pictures that you take. This is the best way to show to your potential clients how glamourous your editing skills are. If your work involves make up, show the difference between the pictures taken from the camera and the final touch up done by you for your clients.
With the available templates on Mojo App, it is easier and quicker than ever to create before and after images. Here are the steps:
- Choose the template
- Click on the plus button to add the images (before and after). Make sure to well position the ‘before’ and ‘after’ picture. It doesn’t matter what the size of the picture, once inserted the picture is adjusted on the framework
- Choose from the various text styles available such as a golden title, glitch, pop, blinking texts and so on. The choice is yours.
- Choose a music of your choice and add animations.
However, you can still create a template on your own. For example, if you want a side by side ‘before and after’ image template, you can choose your layout, designs, or style that you want. Find on Mojo the perfect instagram story templates for company, and even instagram story templates for small businesses.
Instagram story template 2: Travel
Some photographers travel as part of their job and this is the occasion to share your skills to make interesting pictures in different locations and themes. At the same time you make your audience travel and experience it with you.
Here are some ideas for your Instagram story:
- Share in the moment: this kind of picture does not require lots of editing. It is quick and easy to post. Just choose the template and add the picture to your story.
- Tell a story of your travel: this technique makes your audience want to know more of your travel experience.
- Use Hashtags to create location-specific Stories and reach more audience
Instagram story template 3: Behind the scenes
There is a misconception that the work of photographers is only about taking pictures. Make your audience take a tour behind the scenes, to show how you edit your photos and the level of your expertise. Show some shots and add them in an animated template to show the evolution of your editing and the final shot. Use the available templates to make it enjoyable for your audience.
Instagram story template 4: Show off your kit
Be it a commoner, an amateur or professional photographer, people are attracted to the gears used to shoot pictures. You can do a tutorial video of why you are using a specific lens or talk about white balance or other techniques related to your kit. It is similar to a behind the scene video, however, the focus is more on the kit and equipment used rather than the environment.
Other than your expertise in photography, this is the occasion to show your ability to compose great videos. Mojo App allows you to make videos without using video editing software.
If you already have an idea about how to showcase your work, you can still create your own template.
Instagram story template 5: show yourself
Lastly but also the most crucial one. Your audience wants to know the person behind the magic created. This is the time to show your portfolio and the face behind to create more engagement. It is the easiest way to gain the trust of your potential clients. You can make tutorial videos by talking to the camera. Give some tips to amateurs in your niche. You will be highly appreciated and followed for your precious tips.
On one click, just add your video to your selected template and add filters and animated text and your design is done.
If you want more engagement? You can add a question or poll on your picture. For example, adding a yes or no. This allows you to get feedback which can be valuable to your work and create engagement and Instagram allows you to get a percentage of the results.